Our Mission: To Connect, Unite, Empower and Promote Resiliency among LGBTQ+ Veterans of Southern Arizona through Peer Support, Recreation, Service, and Advocacy."
Our Guiding Principles
Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, transparency, and fairness. Trust among our clients is paramount to the success of our efforts to enhance quality of life among our veteran community.
Comrades in Diversity:
- We welcome ALL veterans across the full spectrum of the LGBTQ+ Community.
- We highly encourage veterans of all ages to participate in our programming and activities.
- We tailor programming and activities to accommodate disabled veterans.
Disruption through Connection:
- We recognize the various problems facing our veteran community and are committed to disrupting the cycle by connecting veterans to prevent:
- Veteran Isolation
- Veteran Suicide
- Veteran Substance Abuse
- Veteran Homelessness
- We are committed to connecting veterans to their peers, institutional support entities, and veteran service organizations based on need.
Resiliency: We empower veterans to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical recreation, comradery, and peer support.
Leadership through Service:
- Community service is instilled in veterans from the very beginning of their military experience. We are committed to connecting our clients with opportunities to serve the community.
- Serve as the color guard for the annual Tucson Pride Parade and Festival as well as other formal events & ceremonies.